Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wow running can be fun

I could not run for about a week due to injuries. I had this terrible pain in my left thigh muscle that made my knee just ache. So I went to my chiropractor and he fixed me up. I got to go runny the next day in the evening and it was fantastic. I have these dreams of running and in the dreams I am running long distance and I have no problems breathing. I love those dreams, those dreams make me want to run all the time. So the first run that I went on after feeling better was just like that. I had no problems breathing, I was relaxed too. I got some advice from a friend at work and he said to lean forward a little while running. That running straight up and down makes it harder to run. Also I did the run some and then walk a little and that seemed to help. I felt great the next day and had little pain from soar muscles. That was Thursday and then yesterday Friday I went a little earlier then I normally do because it was going to be the sabbath soon. While running I had two male drivers honk at me and lots of lookers. I understand that a pasty white legged women running is a site but come on really honking too. What is the point of honking at a runner, does any one know? Also have a weird question/observation. Why when you are a bite chubby around the groin area that your running shorts ride up? Its kind of embarrassing cause it looks like you have a front wedggy. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship running.

No comments:

Post a Comment